Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Desperate Aunty

I was so thrilled to see a site which had so many people's sex stories. So I thought I will also share my real life story with all of you through keralaerotica. It happened two years ago. I was 27 years old at that time. I had an aunt aged about 38 years. She was fair and with a good physique. Fate was not good to her as her husband [my uncle] deserted her 10 years ago leaving a son with her. One day, I visited Cochin on an official trip. I preferred to stay with my aunt. We killed time by watching TV and talking all family and other common things. By this time, her son had fallen into deep sleep in the bed room. As it was after a very long time I was visiting her, she kept on talking. She then opened her personal life story, about her tragic life and wept continously. In the beginning, I was watching her and allowed her to unburden all her sorrows and then tried to console her to my best. I wiped her tears and held her close to me and hugged. I lovingly told her to forget her bad past and assured that all of us are there to be with her. Abruptly, to my surprise, she asked me about my love life with my wife and how we enjoyed sex. I was just dumb. Noticing this and without waiting for my answer, she sadly told me that it was long 10 years since she had her last sex and how much she wished to have one. I asked her why she did not think of another marriage but she told that for the sake of her son, she sacrificied all her desires. She then asked me whether I would always be loyal to my wife or if I got a chance, would utilise it. I told her that I would not mind having sex with a lady who is honest and trust-worthy. She then asked me whether I would like to have sex with a lady who is elder to me. I gave positive answer for that also. She then asked me whether I would utilise a chance I she invites me for sex. I was now stunned. Infact, I never had any sex related feeling towards my aunt. She then told that it was God who made me be there at their house and held my hand strongly urging me to have sex. I was so happy but did not show it. I moved her aside and walked towards the bathroom without any visible reaction. I closed the bathroom and cleaned my weapon. By this time, he had already released little juice. When I opened the door, I saw my aunt standing there with a very pale face staring at the floor and suddenly fell at my feet and begged for pardon for inviting me for sex and not to tell any one about it. I was so stunned but laughed within my heart. I understood that because I did not respond when she invited for sex, she felt guilty. I pulled her up by her shoulder, wiped her tears and whispered her to wash her private parts well and come back. God!, she could not believe me and I could see stars glittering in her eyes. She hugged me strongly and planted very strong kisses on my cheeks and lips and entered the bathroom. But still I was not very sure whether she was testing me. When she came out, I told her that since she was craving for sex, she only should start the game. She immediately obliged. Now I got confidence. I locked the bedroom's door from outside to ensure that my nephew does not wake up and we moved to the drawing room. She started removing my shirt and hugged and kissed on my face, lips and chest. Her lips was so soft and her saliva was so appealing. She then removed my pant and found my missile ready for fire. She took my penis in her hand, observed it lovingly and commented that I'm having a wonderful organ. My aunt slowly pulled up the shaft and started sucking the glans vigourously. My God! I was in the heaven. Her actions reminded me of a very hungry tigress having its meal after being in poverty for many days!! She kept on gobbling and sucking it and after a few minutes, I secreted and the entire juice splashed in her mouth. She did not like taking it inside, so she spat. I did not compel her her to do what she did not like. After wiping the penis, she re-started her fillatio actions. I was slipping into another heaven. I pressed her hard towards my body, ran my fingers through her head and made peculiar sounds unknowlingly. Now it was my turn. I being an experienced guy was in no hurry as that night was ours. I started to undress her. Oh God! What a big water-melon like breasts it was. The black berries in the middle was like cherry in the middle of bun. I grabbed her breasts and started sucking slowly. I could hear my aunt moaning and holding me very close to her. I made her lie down and sucked her black cherries to my heart's content and started moving towards her navel. Wow! What a well shaped pit it was. While kissing and putting my tongue into it, she was giggling. I then removed her undergarment and touched her private parts. It was a dense black forest. I moved my fingers through the centre part of her heaven and when my fingers touched her clitoris, she made sounds...aaaaaahhhh!! Swaj.. Keep doing like that..it gives me lot of pleasure. I inserted my middle finger into her vaginal hole. It was bit tight and I could feel lot of small pimples like juice producing bubbles inside her hole. By this time, the hole was filled with her juice. I dipped my finger, took as much juice as I could and started rubbing her clitoris initially very slowly and then increased the speed. I could hear my aunt's moaning volume getting increased and her breath also increased rapidly. She was enjoying it thoroughly. By this time, she had already reached her first orgasm and the white juices that was flowing to the mat indicated that. I asked her to spread her legs and moved my head towards her heaven. God! What am I seeing there?; under the thick bush, I saw her vaginal lips in brownish-black in colour and when I spread it with my fingers, I could see pinkish flesh throbbing to have my tongue there. I wanted to drink all her juice and started licking the entire juice. It was salty but very tasty. I gradually started moving my tongue towards her clitorial hood. My aunt was in a different world with her eyes closed and leg spread wide apart. The moment my tongue touched her clitoris, I could hear her moaning even deeper. She was moaning.. Swaj, please keep doing like that for a long time, give me all the pleasures that I could not enjoy. I started licking her cute looking clitoris initially slowly and later very fast and believe me, she was bumping her ass and pushed my head towards her cunt with a great masculine force. I could not breathe properly!!. I continued this licking for about 15 minutes and she was really enjoying every second of it. I kept moving around her entire vagina with my tongue. I was tired by this time and wanted to take a break before I penetrated her. I lied down next to her and kept kissing her gently and sucking her red lips. I noticed tears rolling out from her eyes. I did not understand why she was crying. Soon I discovered that it was her ex-pression of joy and gratitude. She then told me that she never enjoyed sex like this before. She told that my uncle was a brute and used to tie her legs and hands to the cot and used to rape her after hitting her with a scale mercilessly. I felt pity for her. I told that I would give her more joy by fucking her. She requested me not to continue as she was not in her safe period. Eventhough I got upset, I felt not to put her into any trouble. That night, once again we repeated the highlights of oral sex, enjoyed well and slept. I was supposed to return but my aunt still not satisfied from the previous day's heavenly experience begged me to be there with her for atleast another day. I obliged on the condition that she would allow me to fuck her. She asked me to come back with a condom but I felt more pleasure while using Today's tablet. So I got her a bottle of Anne French hair remover and a Today's contaceptive tablet. I asked her to clear her bush. Again after my nephew slept, we both moved to the drawing room and lied down on the mat. I straight away, went to her pussy and that was now looking very beautiful like a teenaged girl's vagina. I rushed to the kitchen, took a scoop of mixed fruit jam and applied all over her cute pussy. I licked there thoroughly and took her to a big orgasm. She too took me to my heaven by sucking my cock. I then inserted the Today's and after 5 minutes once the tablet got diluted, I mounted on her and slowly guided my cock into her pussy. What a great feeling it was. Her hole was bit tight but as by this time, it was filled with her love juice, it was an easy passage. My 8" cock reached the deeper point. We were enjoying it and she kept kissing and hugging me. She was pushing my buttocks harder to get that extra pleasure. Within 2 minutes, I exploded but did not show any sign as my dear aunt did not reach yet. I inspite of my missile coming to less than half strength kept on fucking her. Other than the sound of the clock, a sound from the cunt was also filled in the room as the cunt was full of our juices. After a couple of minutes, she asked me to fuck her faster. I did so and she also kept on pushing her ass upwards. Yes!!She too reached her orgasm. She was screaming with pleasure of orgasm. After half an hour, again I started fucking her and that night, we did 4 times Next day, while waving good-bye to her, she was looking very sad. We did not get another opportunity again but the time I spent with her I should say was the best in my sex life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment